Ladder 3 Step Periscope
- OUT OF THE WAY, YET INSTANTLY AVAILABLE: THE LADDER IN THE TRANSOM! This Patented "invisible" ladder system can be integrated stylistically into even the sleekest of hull shapes, opening entirely new avenues in safety and design.
- INVISIBLE - When stowed, the Boarding Ladder sits fully within the transom of the boat. The only component of this revolutionary boarding system visible is a simple and stylish face plate with an integrated locking and release feature.
- QUICK & EASY - From either on board or in the water, the Boarding Ladder deploys instantly and easily with a simple one-handed tug on the release pin. Once out of its storage tube, the ladder's traction molded steps simply fold out, creating a sturdy and convenient series of steps for re-boarding.
- VERSATILE - There is a Boarding Ladder for just about any size and shape boat. Available in 3 and 4 step lengths, in both manual and semi-automatic configurations this ladder may be the most important feature you DON'T SEE.
- For OEM installation only
- Designed for boats with negative 15-degree transom or positive based on the part number
- Offered in several styles to fit most OEM boarding applications
- Completely hidden from view when not in use
- Ladder unlocks and slides aft and into the water in one fluid motion
- This unique combination of stowablity and simplicity helps provide boaters quick, easy and safe reboarding with no on board assistance.
- Compact operation: Steps open and close independently
- Semi-auto operation: All steps on common side open and close simultaneously